Divine herb Reishi
Nature's Best Oxygen Gift to Modern Humans
the life force of your cell, metabolism and immune system
scientific name: Ganoderma Lucidum
also known as Reishi or Lingzhi
or generally called "Ganoderma")
are a family of more than 200 mushroom species that have therapeutic values.
Only six species are considered the best and have the highest therapeutic effect.
- Akashiba ( red )
- Kuroshiba ( black )
- Aoshiba ( blue )
- Shiroshiba ( white )
- Kishiba ( yellow )
- Murasakishiba ( purple )
contain 100% Ganoderma Powder
However, Red Mushroom (Reishi) has been proved to be the most effective in improving one’s overall health by enhancing the immune system, many bodily functions, and vital organs.
Amazing Facts about Ganoderma
- Known for centuries as the "Miraculous King of Herbs", that has a traceable record of more than 2,000 years.
- Ganoderma is the only herb with more than 200 active elements. They develop naturally as a food supplement for our body.
- Ganoderma has five main active elements that are highly therapeutic (i.e. Polysaccharides, Organic Germanium, Adenosine, Triterpenoids, and Ganoderic Essence). They exist all together naturally only in red mushrooms.
- Ganoderma is an adaptogen that works directly on every cell of the human body to provide oxygen and nutrients. It also detoxifies, corrects cell imbalance, and strengthens the cell membranes, so the cells will not take in new toxins. If cells are healthy, the body which is a bundle of cells is healthy.
- Ganoderma inhales oxygen and exhales carbon dioxide while growing like human beings. So, when we take it, we add good quantity pure oxygen to our bodies.
- Ganoderma is "Nature's Best Gift to Modern Humans". Normally, Ganoderma grows very rare in the forest. Yet, it has a million micro spores (dormant reproductive cells) that never functioned to massively reproduce before the invention of technology in our modern age. Only technology activates those spores to reproduce one Ganoderma specie into a million members of the same Ganoderma species. This process is more than enough to continuously feed and sustain the demand for humans all over the world. "Ganoderma is perfect health manna" by J. Jacob.
- Ganoderma works on the body (not directly on the diseases) like any food, thus making it possible for "the body" to treat a wide range of diseases including those believed to be incurable, chronic or lifetime and recurrent.
- Ganoderma can be taken long-term without the fear of developing a tolerance to its effects.
- Ganoderma is not a drug and it has no side effects. All age groups can take it safely.
The 2 Main Products of Ganoderma
- For over 2000 years, the Chinese have given Ganoderma, or what they call Lingzhi, the highest ranking in traditional medical theory. The name Ling Zhi means "Divine herb that energizes the "chi or life force". The first Chinese Emperor Chin Shi Huang Ti even called it the "Herb of Deathlessness".
- The Emperors of the ancient period respected the mushroom so much that they have given it names like "The Elixir of Immortality", "Herb of Spiritual Potency" and "Soup of the Emperor with a Thousand Mistresses".
- The Japanese name for the red mushroom, Reishi, was taken from Reishi Senshi, "An ancient goddess of health, life and eternal youth".
- Today, people still enjoy the health benefits of red mushrooms. Ganoderma is blended into our daily beverages that they had become healthier to drink with excellent taste like the Lingzhi Coffee, Spica Tea, Cocozhi Chocolate, etc. So, consumption is more diverse and convenient for everyone.
RG (Reishi Gano)
The 90 day old Red Mushrooms (Matured Ganoderma), contains more than 200 active elements which can be divided into 3 categories: 30% of water soluble elements, 65% of organic soluble elements, and 5% of volatile elements. Five of the main active elements have high therapeutic effects:
- Polysaccharides (THE CLEANSER) - strengthen the natural healing ability of the body by improving the body's immune system, and eliminating viruses, bacteria and other toxins.
- Organic Germanium (THE BALANCER) - increases the effect of oxygen absorbed by the blood up to 1.5 times, promotes proper cell metabolism and prevents tissue degeneration.
- Adenosine (THE REGULATOR) - improves blood circulation by inhibiting blood platelet aggregation and regulates body organs to function properly.
- Triterpenoids (THE BUILDER) - activate the nucleus of body cells, which is responsible for directing their growth, metabolism, reproduction and functioning.
- Ganoderic Essence (THE REGENERATOR) - rejuvenates body tissues and beautifies skin.
The 18 day old Reishi (Young Ganoderma). It is the mycelium (root part) of Ganoderma. The content of Polysaccharide and Organic Germanium in Ganocelium is more concentrated than that of Reishi Gano. It serves also as a source of oxygen.
Table - Pharmacological effects of whole Reishi extracts in vivo and in vitro
- Polysaccharides – four times more than that of RG
- Organic Germanium – four times more than that of RG
- A whole spectrum of vitamins - for normal growth and activity of the body
- A whole spectrum of minerals - essential components of bodily substances
Key active constituents of Reishi:
- Anti-allergic activity
- Bronchitis-preventative effect, inducing regeneration of bronchial epithelium
- Antibacterial, against Staphylococci, Streptococci, and Bacillus pneumoniae (perhaps due to increased immune system activity)
- Antioxidant, by eliminating hydroxyl free radicals
- Antitumor activity
- Antiviral effect, by inducing interferon production
- Lowers blood pressure
- Enhances bone marrow nucleated cell proliferation
- Cardiotonic action, lowering serum cholesterol levels with no effect on triglycerides, enhancing myocardial metabolism of hypoxic animals, and improving coronary artery hemodynamics
- Central depressant and peripheral anticholinergic actions on the autonomic nervous sytem reduce the effects of caffeine and relax muscles
- Enhanced natural killer cell (NK) activity in vitro in mice
- Expectorant and antitussive properties demonstrated in mice studies
- General immunopotentiation
- Anti-HIV activity in vitro and in vivo
- Improved adrenocortical function
- Increased production of Interleukin-1 by murine peritoneal macrophages in vitro
- Increased production of Interleukin-2 by murine splenocytes in vitro
- Beta and hetero-Beta-glucans (antitumour, immunostimulating )
- Ling Zhi-8 protein (anti-allergenic, immuno-modulating)
- Ganodermic acids – triterpenes (anti-allergenic agents, cholesterol and blood pressure reducing)
Return from Reishi to Oxygen Review Page