Active Digestive Enzymes may help you enjoy more foods
Active Digestive Enzymes has 17 ingredients, all designed to break down your food as you consume it.
" ADE " may help you enjoy more foods with fewer unpleasant consequences. Many people enjoy dairy, eat spicy food, and live their lives without having to avoid their favorite foods.
The following 17 Ingredients May Help Aid in Digestion in this way:
- Lactase: Breaks down lactose in milk to make it possible for people with lactose intolerance to consume dairy without digestive problems.
- Lipase: An enzyme responsible for breaking down lipids (fats), in particular triglycerides, which are fatty substances in the body that come from fat in the diet.
- Protease (I & II): The enzymes needed to digest protein.
- Amylase (Alpha & Beta): The enzymes that break down starch.
- Maltase: Breaks down malt sugar.
- Invertase: Utilizes sucrose as a nutrient.
- Cellulase: Responsible for cycling of nutrients and used to cleave the glycosidic linkage in cellulose.
- Glucanase: Used to break down carbohydrates.
- Xylanase: Breaks down carbohydrates into Xylose, one of eight sugars that are essential for human nutrition.
- Pectinase: Breaks down sugar.
- Phytase: An enzyme that can break down the indigestible grains and oil seeds and thus release digestible phosphorus and calcium.
- Hemicellulase: Breaks down sugar.
- Lactobacillus: Converts lactose and other sugars into beneficial lactic acid.
- Biffidum: Essential for support of the immune system and proper function in the intestinal tract.
- Longum: A bacterium that keeps the digestive system running smoothly, blocks the growth of harmful bacteria, and boosts the immune system.
Diet is usually the main culprit when it comes to digestive problems. Active Digestive Enzymes may provide the answer.
Active Digestive Enzymes Buy direct from manufacturer
Go back to the page Health Supplements